Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wishing You a Sweet Easter Tea and Coffee by SweetlyScrappedArt

Wishing You a Sweet Easter Tea and Coffee by SweetlyScrappedArt

There are 8 of these pretty tags that measure just about 1 1/2 inches by 3 inches. They are hand stamped on the front with a design that reads "Wishing you a Sweet Easter." The design is of an oval and it has a scalloped design along the outside. There is a little egg towards the right of the design and it has little flowers, like daisies. The inking is done on tea and coffee stained paper made by me :) The inking is done with Staz-On in the shade of Timber Brown, which is my favorite :) They all come prestrung with this gorgeous matte satin style ribbon. The ribbon itself is vintage.

If you have any questions, simply send me a message.

Thank you for looking and if you are looking for more tags, click on the link ;)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetlyScrappedArt?section_id=7614526

and I am also on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/sweetlyscrapped

I'd love to have you join me :)

No comments: