Happy Birthday Tags Tutorial.....
1) Cut cream colored cardstock into rectangles measuring 2 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches.
2) Take scalloped scissors (or any shape you would like) and trim all the way around
3) Then take your hat image (or any image) and stamp in the center
4) Add your stickles or glue and glitter to the center of the pom pom on top and the bottom. If you are using a different image, add glitter to accent, not overpower the image.
5) Then you will take your fine tip marker of a coordinating shade and add polka dots all around
6) Then you hand ink the edges You do this by simply by brushing your ink pad on the edges.
7) Cut your twine 12 inches (or shorter if you need) and string your tags.
Happy Stamping, Scrapping, and Crafting,