Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Tags....

We're having an awesome thunderstorm here in upstate NY :)
I absolutely LOVE thunderstorms! My son, not so much, lol. So we are sitting here together in the livingroom and I thought I would upload some photos that I listed on etsy tonight for everyone to see. Maybe they will provide some inspiration or spark an idea ;) 

I'm off to enjoy the storm :)

tags measuring 1 3/4 inches wide by 2 inches tall. I stamped the design in dark brown on manilla colored cardstock and then hand aged the edges to continue the vintage look. I cut the corners and then prestrung them with cream colored twine. They are af, lf and archival safe and are also blank on the back. 



tags measuring 2 inches by 3 inches and are created on a fun cream and green print. In the center I have stamped a cute little frog with a crown holding a heart that says "kiss me." I have also hand aged the edges to continue the vintage feel. I then prestrung them all with cream twine. 



tags that measure 2 inches wide by 5 inches tall. They are perfect for a wedding wish tree! They are creamy manilla cardstock and I have done the stamping in a darker brown. I also hand aged the edges to continue the vintage feel. I love the font of the stamped words. Alice in wonderland looking. On the bottom I have a heart with a little design for detail. The backs are also blank so if you would like to write there too, you can. 



tags measuring 2 inches by 3 inches. On lavender colored cardstock I have stamped in brown the image of a bird flying through the air, carrying a heart. I then hand aged the edges in coordinating brown and topped them with cream twine. Af, lf and archival safe materials used. 



tags measuring 1 inch by 2 inches. On a light yellow cardstock I have stamped the text "Life is Sweet" in brown and then hand aged the edges in coordinating brown. At the tops I have added ivory twine. They are af, lf and archival safe if you were to use these for scrapbooking or any archival project.




journaling cards that measuring about 2 1/4 inches by 2 3/4 inches. They are created on creamy manilla cardstock. The hand stamping is done in a dark brown. The edges are hand aged, and they are hand aged on each side. I've shown an image of the back of the cards for you to see. 



Tag.... YOU'RE IT!!!!
Emily

No comments: