Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly roundup of Coupons, Sales & Inspiration

















You can get this free calendar HERE



Get this free word art HERE


Need some ideas to spark your creativity?
You can get your hands on 52 Pages about YOU.... Title Prompts that can be found HERE. I know sometimes I want to scrapbook but I have a hard time thinking about what I want to scrap or any ideas. Similar to journaling. I like to journal but sometimes I don't know what to journal about.



And here are some free digis... The size you see is the actual size, and they are saved as GIF. Therefor they'd be great for digital scrapbooking or printing out and using as hybrid/traditional scrapbooking..... 

Crocheted  yellow butterfly





Forever Banner







Distressed & shabby layered flower





Happy Scrapping! Shopping! Stamping! and more! 
Emily 

No comments: