Friday, July 1, 2011

Free Blog Background & sidebar set

All items are saved in png format which is best. JPEG will lose their quality after awhile. 

There is a background for you to use and a header. I have also included a side bar set which obviously coordinates. I didn't feel like sitting at my craft table tonight, so I decided to play around on the computer for a little bit. I hope you like. If you do decide to use it, I would love it if you left a comment :) Thanks so much! 

If you click on the header and the blog background, it will open them in another page. When this happens you will click on them to view them full size. Then right click and choose "SAVE AS." The sidebar sets are as is. No need to do anything special with these. If you happen to know an easier way for me to share these with you, please send me a message. I would love to know how it would be easier for you! :) I am pretty new as far as sharing my little creations. 



 

 

 



If you like them be sure to comment! I'd love to know. That way I know what people enjoy and would like to see more of :)