Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday! Weekly Roundup, coupons, ideas, inspiration- Link Love

It's Sunday! That means tomorrow is monday, and while the kids are home from school, it still feels like the beginning of a new week.

Here are a few of the things I've found this week that I just LOVE :)

Free printable pinwheels! I am so going to make one for me too :) I might create a free digi for everyone else also. Anybody have any color ideas?! :) You can go HERE to get this one though :)


Free digital printables. Great to print out and I don't need to tell you all the uses for these! Add to scrapbooking, cardmaking, altered art, mixed media, etc. Get them HERE


Positive Printables Part II! I am in love with any form of positive thinking. I think there can be so many negative things and people in this world and it's nice to remind yourself that by nature you are happy and positive person and why not have cute things to do as such?! Go HERE to get these free printables.

Tutorial to create these fabric roses HERE. Me and my daughter made a few headbands this weekend with these style flowers. I love these kind of flowers and yes, the headbands came out great too!


and while we are talking about flower tutorials, here is another one for these crepe paper flowers. You can go HERE to get it! :)

I love this! We need motivation for pictures sometimes. I run out of ideas. You can go HERE to print this adorable piece of inspiration out!

Another flower tutorial HERE That one is through Martha Stewart

Layout and there's a finished layout HERE

And now for a COUPON!


Happy Scrappin', Craftin' and Rubberstampin'! 
Emily 


4th of july flower tut step 17 and 18

No comments: