Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Prepping for Christmas with Tags

Well last year was my first year on etsy and I learned the hard way that I was a little late! :( I made quite a bit of sales for the holiday season and I appreciate every one, but when you're relying on your small business to pay the bills, you kind of have to push it a little bit. I started out with etsy with the complete intention to grow from a SAHM to a WAHM  :) I now have my website, but with that, I can't list specialty items because people have the option of ordering 10, and if it's OOAK, I can't do it! So those items go straight to etsy :) But my tags and such, I can make more than one set, I list. So long story short, I am starting Christmas early this year! Woot! It's my favorite time of year anyways, so I am happy to do it! Here are my latest tags in the shop (and on my website too!)


Chrissy.Barile said...

LOVE your blog. Found it through Pinterest.
I'm your newest follower!

Chrissy @ ForMamas

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Awwhhh! :) Thanks so much!