Sunday, January 8, 2012

Weekly Roundup and Pinterest Loving Ideas


It's Sunday.... Weekly Roundup Time....
Here are some of my fave's for the week along with coupons and a few freebies for you! 

Pinned Image there are some free ephemera downloads here

. This is just the sweetest little card!

Like the  I really liked this card too! I thought it was a great use of paper after you punch all your shapes.... I'd rather use my scraps than throw them away :)


scrapbook cookbook Here's a little scrapbook cookbook! This would be fun to do with my kids...Gather all their "Kid Approved" recipes and put them all together in one book. No more "I Don't like that." LOL


Smitten printables Free printable "Smitten" --- These would be cute to make into digi brads

spring and easter printables Free Printable Easter Subway Art


Journalling prompt Free printable journaling cards and more here PDF HERE


DIY Cardboard Binder DIY Cardboard Album 

DIY braided bracelet. I need this... in every color. DIY Tute on this GORGEOUS bracelet! I so wish I had more time to make one... Looks like I am going to have to make time! I'll do turquoise's and browns :)


paper wreath Tutorial on how to make this paper wreath


index cards in mini albums Use index cards to make a Mini Album! 

Pinned Image Free fonts... they link you to the sources
Pinned Image And one more :)

JOURNAL PAGES Journal Inspiration

love this wreath made from book pages What a gorgeous wreath!

So easy. Just 4x4 squares sewn together. Looks like I'll be making a lot of scarves this year. LOVE this scarf!

Angry Bird Card, using punches and hand cut shapes. www.stmprdee.com Angry birds card.... I know a few of you might like this one! :)

I love this idea What a sweet way to organize using baby food jars

great tutorial...hints/tricks... Some tips, hints and tricks here :) I love this display. I think I have something I can use to make something similar to this too!


Library card book pocket template Library Card Book Pocket Template


Banners Banner idea! Cute :)


Vintage Crayon PackagesVintage Crayons


4 pic scrapbook page 4 Picture Scrapbook Layout


positive printables Free Positive Printables


over 100 free house templates & tutorials Free templates from Melz Stamps


101 Valentine's Day Ideas and Tutorials at EverythingEtsy.com Everything Etsy has this on their page :)


free printable text backgroundsFree ATC Backgrounds


Letter Blocks for Valentine's day - really cute How adorable are these blocks!? I could always make one for my livingroom too and use teh word HOME :) 

 A very pretty Thank You Card

Make your own Shimmery sprays: Make your own shimmery sprays


valentine Valentine's Day Printables 

more free vintage downloads Vintage Fabric Deco Shapes


mini album Gorgeous journal! 


free printable frame or label. Could be a cute tag for my friends who sell the things they sew or are just generally crafty and give gifts they've made.  Freebie over at Pretty Things for You


project life page planner printable on my blog Project Life Printables


Here's a coupon.....


And here's today's Freebie!!! Click on the image for more details and more options on how to save them, or simply click on the download button to download the zip file with all the dresses.




Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




No comments: