Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Free Frames - Shabby Chic and Cheery Colors

Hi there! Maybe I'm itching for spring to come (even though we've had a wonderfully mild winter here in NY) - but I know that spring will soon mean summer and that I get to have those awesome times with the kids while they're home from school. However, I learned alot from Camping last year (it was my first year EVER) so I am looking forward to remembering CHAIRS this year! I frame a few of those memories to show you examples with the frames ;)


Click on any that you want to use then right click and choose "save as" - Or what I do is right click on the image and then right click and choose "open in new window" that way I don't go away from the post and eliminate that whole back and forth nonsense, lol. 

These have more of a distressed feel along the sides..... 

And how about this burlap frame!!!  LOVE it :)

Hope you can find some you can use!  Or share....  Pin It


paperpapier said...

thank you for sharing all these lovely frames...!! Love them all!
Heaney xx

1CardCreator said...

Thanks Emily, love these, I pinned it.

Vickie said...

I just snagged your dusty blue frame! Thank you!