Thursday, February 2, 2012

Picnik is almost over, now what?! I got the solution...


Okay, well I know I said I was going to take it easy tonight, and I am, but my brain won't stop so here I am blogging a little more tonight :) I just happened to come across something tonight that I just had to share. Now, I was never a big picnik user, (I love my paint. net) but there were a few things that I could do in picnik that I just couldn't do in paint. And I know a few other people who really liked it also. The one thing I have seen is how other people have used picnik to create these really neat collages..... yah.... I never figured out that feature, so luckily I could just make them in paint. I did like their vignette feature too. Well, since picnik is closing in April, they're reimbursing everybody's money who have paid for the "pro" features and from now till they close are offering the pro features for free. So if you want, go check them out while you can....

Now if you already have all your photos on picnik, and you're wondering how you're going to get them, they have a solution for that too...........



Now on to the solution part.... It's called iPiccy, and it's in beta, but looks good so far.... 


Now I will show you screen shots from both picnik and iPiccy to show you the similarities..... 
First, here's picnik..... 


And now here's iPiccy.... 


You can see there are alot of similarities. Now with the picnik pic, I didn't click on any of the side bar options to expand them to show you, but they're very similar. 

So go check out iPiccy and see what you think... If you don't like it, it's okay. You don't have to download anything to use the program which is nice. You simply upload your photo just like picnik. All it will take is a few minutes of your time to play around :) If you do try it, let me know what you think

To go to picnik..... CLICK HERE
To go to iPiccy...... CLICK HERE



4 comments:

Jeanne-Sylvie said...

Thank you so much for talking about Ippicy, it looks great! Thanks for sharing all these supercute freebies too, it is so nice!Have a great day!

1CardCreator said...

You are such a dear for sharing this! I am a prem Picnic subscriber, heartbroken at losing Picnic! Their solution was Google plus and I did not like that at all. So very grateful you found IPiccy for me!

Jessica Loughrey said...

thank you so much for sharing this! can't wait to get playing in inpiccy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to give you a heads up - there's another exciting Picnik alternative swingin' your way soon: www.PicMonkey.com. It's from former Picnikers! We think it's going to be just as great...if not better...than your old fave!

Sign up PicMonkey's site and we’ll keep you updated on a launch date.

Cheers,
Jenn