Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Free Blog Post Dividers, Wings, Sheet Music + More

Tonight I have a few free blog dividers.... I am making some GORGEOUS (okay, I'm really happy with the way they turned out, lol) shabby ribbons to list with all the new spring things on the website coming soon! They're rose colored, hand torn and they have this sweet mottled look to it with the inking and dying... 

WELL... Onto the freebies :D

Here are the blog post dividers.... 





 




Hope everyone is having a great night! (or day!)

Emily 

5 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

These dividers are gorgeous. Thank you Emily. ox Marg

valeottantadue said...

oh Emily, your job is always amazing..my blog is so cute now
thanks

Mary said...

I love these Emily and I don't even have a blog! I'm thinking the wings/music would make a pretty timeline and the wings might even wind up behind my head! LOL Thanks! Have a great day!

valeottantadue said...

Hello Emily, my blog deals with books. I'd like to put at the end of each review a rating (1 to 5) .. any ideas on how I can make my rating system?

EYLÜL said...

çok güzel paylaşımlarınız var teşekkürler...