Sunday, March 3, 2013

Printable Collage, Simply Print and Frame

I decided to play a little bit this morning while having my coffee.... I have quite a few orders to get done today so I know I won't have much "play" time online, so might as well make the most of my morning.
It measures 8" x 10" so it's ready to throw into a frame for you and it's 350 DPI and in JPEG format. 

You can click right on the image to open in a new window OR 
you can click HERE to open in a new window and then right click and choose "Save As"

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!
Emily 



4 comments:

Netty said...

Thank you for this fab picture, x

Nancy said...

It's lovely, Emily! Thank you very much!...Nancy :o)

Djyoti Crafts said...

thank so much !

Pam said...

Beautiful! This is going up in my craft room! Thank you!