I love these cards! They are created on recycled index cards and I've hand stamped EVERYTHING and I've even hand aged the edges.
They are a traditional sized index card, but I think the most tiring part was stamping the backs! lol. All those lines!!! I got about halfway through and I thought to myself "What was I thinking?" But they're done now and I am happy with the look. They have a certain charm to them.
Want to know how to make them? I am sure you can probably figure it out by looking, but I'll give you the brief version :)
1. I figured out what color index cards I would like to use
2. I purchased the Fiskars stamps to do these
3. I then stamped "From the Kitchen Of" on the front and either a fruit, vegetable, etc.
5. then on the back, I took my mere 2 inch dotted line stamp and stamped twice going across
6. I then hand aged the edges in a light brown. You can find the tutorial HERE on how to do it!
These particular index cards measure 4 inches by 6 inches.
Happy Scrappin', Stampin' & Craftin'