Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Free printable business cards - Vintage Flourish Design

Good morning! Off to make that lovely trip to DMV (that's always fun) and then off to do a few things with the kids. I made a few business cards this morning and I've made one to give you an example too! They are 3.5  x 2 which is standard business size. Looking for something different? Drop me a quick note, maybe I can whip something up for you and share it!


Here is mine for the example of what you can do. I've used boutique font for my SweetlyScrapped and then a nice clean easy to read arial font for my web address.....

Pin It








Have a great day! 





2 comments:

Barbara said...

Very nice. Thank you! Saw them on HufPost

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

You're welcome! In case you're looking for something different, I have 100 different designs here http://sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-free-printable-business-cards.html