Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Days in review album beginning...


Pin It


It's 2012 which means we're going to work on our 2011 in review albums and then we'll begin our 2012 albums/journals....

For 2011 we may not remember the exact dates of everything, but there are memories that we must remember. The good thing is though, we may still should be able to remember which month..... And that's really all we need. We really just want to remember the memory anyways..... 

So first, grab your journal that you are going to use, or you can make one.... If you're going to make one, you'll need papers and patterns.... I am doing a simple composition notebook style book.... These papers are 5 x 7 to create your own journal, or you can add them to your journal or composition style book.... 

















There's a real nice start to you to start printing and putting together an album 
If you put together an album, I'd love too see! Email me your pictures to SweetlyScrapped@yahoo.com so I can feature them all on my blog! I'd love to!! 

Remember to right click and choose "save as" to save your papers.... 
If you'd rather have these in a compressed zip file, you can do so here...
There are 3 separate zip files for colors... 

1. Pinks



Next we'll be working on embellishments & journal prompts! 



6 comments:

Pam said...

This sounds very neat! I've never done anything like it, so I think I will give it a try!

Thanks for the printables!

~Pam~

Crafty Loops said...

Great idea, I love these pages. Thanks Emily. Lee x

Dawnll said...

Love this idea and these sheets are wonderful-thank you for sharing-love the pinks my fav for sure.

B. said...

you make it so easy, how can we not. thank you. thank you. thank you. can't wait for the rest.

B.

Unknown said...

Thank you, they're wonderful!

lemondedis said...

merci de partager toutes vos jolies créations... j'aime beaucoup, beaucoup, beaucoup !!!