Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Freebie} Vintage Hardware - Digital Elements

Hey everybody... Here's a few digi hardware elements.... Just a quick post tonight! Click on any of the pictures and then right click and choose "save as" ----- I am itching to make a new journal so I thought it would be fun to have a few "hardware" pieces on my album, without the bulk on the inside pages.... These are larger than shown.... Just have them small for the blog post :)








 Download (click & and then right click and choose save as)


Download (click & then right click and choose save as)


 Download (click & then right click and choose save as)



 Download (click and then right click and choose save as)



 Download (click & then right click and choose save as)










2 comments:

Pam said...

Yay for me!! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed doing this-I love your work so much!

Lana said...

LOVE this vintage hardware! Thanks very much!