Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Valentine's Day in my thoughts....

Well, we're almost there... getting ready for all the hugs, kisses and swapping of goodies and li'l valentines... I am just starting to get my items up and listed..... Here are a few that I have listed on etsy..... 



  Teal Floral Heart Tags - Stamped, Shabby Chic, Cream Twine  Always and Forever Wedding Tags - Pink, Black, Cream  Victorian Angel Thank You Tags - Vintage Inspired

Chocolate Cupcake Shaped Hang Tags - Hand Stamped - Manila Cream, Brown, Subway Art Inspired  TREE Tags with a Love feel, Vintage Inspired, Hand Aged 10  Love Wish Dream Gift Tags - Vintage Tags, Brown, Manila Cream 8
 THANK YOU Tags with Red Hearts that are GLOSSY   8 Shabby Chic Lady Tags with Doily, Stamped, Vintage Inspired  LOVE Tags, Elegant, Hand Dyed, Vintage Inspired, Scrolls

Baked with Love By Tags - Pink, Brown, Cream, Banner 10  You're a SWEETHEART Hang Tags Vintage Inspired with Bird  Made with Love Circle Hang Tags - Stitched Border, Colorful Cotton Twine, Brown, Vintage Feel 12

The Best is yet to be - Vintage inspired hang tags, wedding, romance, love  Made with Love Tags, with Border, Pink, Red, Vintage Inspired, Ornate Frame 8 
 25 Teal Forever Banner Tags - Scalloped, Cream, Aqua, Vintage Inspired   Live Love Laugh Card, Blue, Shabby and Vintage Inspired

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

beautiful, just stunning!

RED ARROW said...

Even though there's plenty of time before Valentine's Day, I've already started to choose the present for my girlfriend that I've met on one of the milf dating sites . I know that I have to impress her, and I don't even care if I'll have to spend a lot of money since she deserves the world, and I really want to amaze her.