Friday, February 10, 2012

♥Free Ephemera Labels, Pictures, Clipart + Collages





I'm at it again. I seriously need to go through all my digital stuff. I've had things accumulating on here for years now and some I've already used, some I don't need anymore and others I just want to share.... Some of the ones below I've also changed up and altered for you to make them even more fun. Such as the 201 capsules. I've changed the colors from the originals to the teal blue and the brown. And the other three (other than the original) are overlays too in case you'd like to layer these on your own favorite solid color (or simple print) paper.... 





















I love this camera so much I just HAD to make it in a few different colors!!! There's a collage below with all the colors!












 




 






Hope you can find a few you can use :) 


Emily 



















14 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous images, Emily. Thank you too for making them in the fun colors for us as I have no clue how to do that kind of thing. Hugs!!!

Dawnll said...

Wow you have been busy!
I pinned and hope you get lots of new people so they can see all your beautiful freebies.
Thank yo again for my header on facebook, just love it
hugs

Mailee said...

Thanks for sharing. I love these vintage stuff

Crafty Loops said...

Ohhh How fabulous. Thank you so much. These are fantastic. Lee x

1CardCreator said...

Thank you Emily. I may have to change the name of my Pin folder to Sweetly Scrapped, lol!

HA! Designs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nany said...

beautiful stuff...I will pin it for smash lovers....thank you.

Clausen said...

Thankyou for sharing, means a lot. I love your blog..

BonnieBee said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful images! That is so kind of you to share. Love your blog and your creativity.

Guizito said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Ive been wanting to comment the past few times I was here, (I love your site, im a fan), For the life of me I could not figure out where the comment button was. Right there where it should be. I was starting to say "okay, you cant be THAT blind/dumb Bernadette!! :) Anyhow, I do love your work, just wanted to say that, a few times. Haha. Thank you!

suruha said...

Such lovely pretties! I sure thank you!
Su

Tawnya said...

I love these vintage items! And the bonus multiple colors are great! Thank you!

Unknown said...

thank you from a student artist! these were exactly what I was looking for for reference photos :)