Thursday, February 9, 2012

♥Free Printable Papers and Journal Cards



Okay, I get creative at night time when the kids go to bed. I create random things, practice my graphic skills, try new things, etc. Well, in turn that "dump" folder I have on my desktop can accumulate pretty quickly. So in turn, every now and then we may have days where I will have 2 posts :D This is one of those days.... 

I have four 12 x 12 papers for you. 3 are just me having fun and the other one's theme is based on Pantone's Color of the year for 2012. They would be tangerine, that deep teal (woohoo for me!) and then a touch of bright  (yet not too tacky, lol, no neon's here) pink.... 

Click on the image to download.... 



And then this one is the pantone colors :) 



And then here are the journaling cards.... 


Thanks for stopping by!!!
Emily 



4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such pretty papers -- thanks so much!

libbywilko said...

Love the journaling cards ! Thank you. libbywilko

Patti P. said...

This paper is gorgeous, thank you!

Unknown said...

The pages are so beautiful, thank you for the downloads.