Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Free♥} Printable Mini Album




I've created a free printable mini album. The pages measure 3 1/2 inches by 6 1/2 inches. They have different tabs making them great to flip. Also, if you want to make this "double" you just start the tabs all over again in succession. You can either start with the tab at the top or the tab at the bottom. Try to think where you will have your major embellishments and focal point on the cover. For example, if you are going to have your focal point be a large flower at the top with the stems or leaves going down, you'd want to have your tabs start at the bottom and work their way up. 

Here are the album pages. Feel free to alter them any way you want!!! Change the colors, etc. I've tried to give a variety of colors so you can mix and match for the feel you would like :) 








 

And here are some "filler" papers if you'd like to use some inbetween the tabs for journaling or you can add your own tabs to these (*Hint, you will find some down below..... ) They measure 3 inches wide so they will not interfere with the tabs.... 










How about a few photo mats, journaling spots or embellishments? Yes please! :D






And now for the tabs.... 


And I'm pretty proud of my li'l ones. I stamped the designs that they chose but they strung their own tags and finished their goody bags. They picked everything out themselves and they're "Big Kids" now :) Here's their goody bags..... My android takes "not so hot" photos, so I added a little bling to dress them up instead today....


Have a happy day and think happy thoughts! 
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!!! XOXOXOXOXO

Emily 

11 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Thank you! This is cute. I am putting you on the spotlight on my blog today. :-)

Dawnll said...

This is cute as can be
Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!
I pinned to share

Esther Asbury said...

How neat -- thank you!

Mailee said...

Gorgeous. I just started digi scrapbooking this weekend. Love it. Thanks for inspiring.

Robin Sanchez said...

This is such a cute idea. I do crafts in a retirement community and I think this is something they could do. Is there somewhere on your blog that tells me how to make the book to put these items on?

Robin

rkramadh said...

Just phenomenal! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for all you do!

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

luving all of these inspy items..
perfectly timed in finding you as we're on a weekend altered journal hop ! welcome if you have a minute to tour :)
Faith Hope Cherrytea

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your generosity! For posting daily goodies that're free to print & also the other things u do on ur blog, fbk page & ur other site. You selflessly share w/others tons of stuff. You keep ur pg up to date & post daily! You take time away from ur 2 kids n family to do this for a lot of strangers. I want to tell u personally thank you for sharing so much. I greatly appreciate everything u do!! Happy crafting! ♥♡♥
Hugs,
Krys

hac2o said...

thank you thank you everything is great ...... im sooo happy i found you will be following

Auntie Em said...

Just came across this on Pinterest! Thank you sooo much for sharing. I wanted to make a little mini album for a gift and these are perfect. :)

Pam Perry said...

love this so much! can't wait to use it
Pam