Monday, February 20, 2012

Thread Spools Clipart and Vintage Designs




Good Monday Morning! Kids are home this week so I got to sleep in this morning! woohoo! :) A whole 8:30! lol. I then got up, had my cup (cups!!) of coffee and then taught Mackenzie how to make eggs. She's 9 and has a real desire to cook. She loves it. She can make an awesome steak. However, I wish she would start remembering to tell people when she talks that she cooks WITH me and not by herself. lol. When she goes to school and says "I made a steak dinner last night" I wonder if the teachers are wondering where her mother was, lol. I'm here! I'm here! :) Usually I sit there and work on my orders while supervising. Well, this morning I made a few decorated thread spools to print out and add to a project that I have in mind. I am sharing my template and then I am sharing a few fun designs that I digitally made.

Here's the template. I will show you the all black one that I made (this is the one I use for when I am using the layers and the magic wand)...


And here is my template.... 


And how about a few altered spools? They are all the same size as the templates, but I am displaying them smaller in the blog for easy viewing. If you click on the download button, it will open it in a new window. Then you will right click and choose "Save As." **Remember where you save them so you can go back later and retrieve them**.




































How about a few solid colors.... 












Have a great night!!! Back to my orders to get done :)

Have a great night! XOXO
Emily





7 comments:

Mailee said...

Love it! Adding to your very own Sweetly Scrapped folder. Thanks.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Love them!!! thanks for sharing-see my favorite color
Pinned and added to Twitter

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

These are adorable, thanks for sharing!
XO
Kristin

Micupoftea~ said...

SO cool! TFS!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Getting lost tonight in all your wonderful graphics. Love these spools, they're perfect for wrapping lace/ribbon and gifting. ~ Abby

Carmen said...

Thank you so much for this! I was looking for something to use in the design of my blog header and your spools were perfect!

Donna Johnson said...

These are lovely! I may not understand how to do it, but I would love to use them in print, and they are such a low res that I don't think they will print well. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Donna