Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Roundup of Pinterest LOVE

It's Sunday! I haven't done the weekly roundup in a few weeks..... I thought it was time to go back to it! :) Here are a few of my favorite things that I found on pinterest this week.... And in case you want to follow my boards, you can find me here on pinterest... 

Pinned Image I LOVE the detail on this box. Stunning. Scrap Matrix

Make your own Mercury Glass How neat and gorgeous! I love the old (DIY TOO) Mercury Glass

For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in. So neat! I love the display of this! Great tutorial too DIY HERE

Coffee filter flowers #diy #flower #crafts Aren't these gorgeous! I LOVE the colors. DIY Tutorial here with coffee filters! And coffee filters are so cheap! You can make a ton of these for about a dollar or two (dollar store baby! woot!) 

decoupage drawer...the sides! so fun! How about decoupaging those drawers?! whoever pinned this didn't pin to the page directly, just the photo, but I was able to do a google search and found it HERE :) 


free to use collage sheets....bunches of them! Free pretty collage sheet. I love the bingo card, and the ticket stub :) 




altered book A Gorgeous altered book! LOVE it :)  I've done this awhile ago and it is just so much fun! I love the classic colors in this with the reds, blacks, etc. while still having a sweet vintage feel. 


Gorgeous !!Isn't this card just GORGEOUS! I love it! Found at Karla's Cottage


 
. Gorgeous tags.... just so cute for upcoming spring and summer. The blog has since been removed so the link isn't working, but I will post it just in case. http://wendymckee.blogspot.com.



tea staining tutorial. I love this technique to "age" lace, muslin and paper. For all those who want to know how to tea stain! :) DIY HERE



100 art therapy exercises I haven't had a chance to thoroughly go through these, but it says 100 Art Therapy ideas. I am definitely going to go back and read some more! They say they are for relaxing, etc. Definitely worth taking a peek. Art is definitely therapy for me to begin with :) Link HERE





Cricut setting cheat sheet guide.Cricut setting cheat sheet guide.. Definitely going to study this. I've had my cricut for a few years and used it about 10 times. I had a hard time learning it so I gave up for awhile. I guess a long while, lol. 





Okay girls! Got tons of things to do today to get ready for Monday! Kids are home all week for break. I figure if I have everything done that I need to have done today we can just have fun all week :D

Hope you found a few things to try or inspire you and come up with your own twist or version of it! 

Emily 
xoxo





2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog...and I'm so glad to have found yours...you're bookmarked in my faves now! :)

Micupoftea~ said...

Oh, what fun...LOVE this roundup! Such great variety. TFS~ Have a good week, Emily :)