Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekly Roundup of Pinterest LOVE

It's Sunday! I haven't done the weekly roundup in a few weeks..... I thought it was time to go back to it! :) Here are a few of my favorite things that I found on pinterest this week.... And in case you want to follow my boards, you can find me here on pinterest... 

Pinned Image I LOVE the detail on this box. Stunning. Scrap Matrix

Make your own Mercury Glass How neat and gorgeous! I love the old (DIY TOO) Mercury Glass

For all the pictures you have and no frames to put them in. So neat! I love the display of this! Great tutorial too DIY HERE

Coffee filter flowers #diy #flower #crafts Aren't these gorgeous! I LOVE the colors. DIY Tutorial here with coffee filters! And coffee filters are so cheap! You can make a ton of these for about a dollar or two (dollar store baby! woot!) 

decoupage drawer...the sides! so fun! How about decoupaging those drawers?! whoever pinned this didn't pin to the page directly, just the photo, but I was able to do a google search and found it HERE :) 


free to use collage sheets....bunches of them! Free pretty collage sheet. I love the bingo card, and the ticket stub :) 




altered book A Gorgeous altered book! LOVE it :)  I've done this awhile ago and it is just so much fun! I love the classic colors in this with the reds, blacks, etc. while still having a sweet vintage feel. 


Gorgeous !!Isn't this card just GORGEOUS! I love it! Found at Karla's Cottage


 
. Gorgeous tags.... just so cute for upcoming spring and summer. The blog has since been removed so the link isn't working, but I will post it just in case. http://wendymckee.blogspot.com.



tea staining tutorial. I love this technique to "age" lace, muslin and paper. For all those who want to know how to tea stain! :) DIY HERE



100 art therapy exercises I haven't had a chance to thoroughly go through these, but it says 100 Art Therapy ideas. I am definitely going to go back and read some more! They say they are for relaxing, etc. Definitely worth taking a peek. Art is definitely therapy for me to begin with :) Link HERE





Cricut setting cheat sheet guide.Cricut setting cheat sheet guide.. Definitely going to study this. I've had my cricut for a few years and used it about 10 times. I had a hard time learning it so I gave up for awhile. I guess a long while, lol. 





Okay girls! Got tons of things to do today to get ready for Monday! Kids are home all week for break. I figure if I have everything done that I need to have done today we can just have fun all week :D

Hope you found a few things to try or inspire you and come up with your own twist or version of it! 

Emily 
xoxo





4 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog...and I'm so glad to have found yours...you're bookmarked in my faves now! :)

Micupoftea said...

Oh, what fun...LOVE this roundup! Such great variety. TFS~ Have a good week, Emily :)

Gerrison said...

For my mother, it is important that the person is first of all good. But she also wants to. so that the man with whom she will meet was a Jew. Therefore, reviews on the best jewish dating site help her, you know who she is looking for there. And then the very man of her dreams was found, we are all very happy for them.

RED ARROW said...

That's indeed a great blog! I managed to find a lot of interesting things on Pinterest, and I can't be more thankful to this source. For instance, I managed to discover a great article about CBD products there, and I even decided to start taking these capsules https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/products/full-spectrum-cbd-capsules. And I can tell you that it actually has a great effect on my health.