Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shabby Mother's Day Card - 3 dimensional - Fun Colors

Okay, my posts are back to back today :) Sorry.... Unless you like all the ideas! lol.... Well, this is the last one for the evening... and it's for a Mother's Day Card that I just listed on etsy tonight! 









If you're here then you're on the right track! Time to remember our mother's! 

This card measures just over 4 inches by 6 inches and is embellished so sweetly! I've added trims, lace, buttons, silk flower, leaves, tags, twine, and hand aged the edges. 

I've created the front on an individual piece of cardstock and then have sewn it straight to the card. With this many embellishments, I wanted to make sure that it was VERY secure. It is. 

The inside is also embellished. On the left there is a purple panel with a layered heart and on the right, I've left blank for your own words. If you would like me to stamp Happy Mother's Day in the center, I would be happy to do this for you. Simply send me a message when you checkout in the "Note to seller" section. I also added purple scalloped paper to the top and the bottom for pure embellishment fun!

Okay! Don't forget to make your Mom a Mother's Day card! 

Happy Cardmakin'!
Emily 



No comments: