Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekly roundup of Coupons, Sales & Inspiration

Hi! Is it Sunday already? What happened to the weekend? Me, I had cupcakes to make for school, birthday parties to get my kids ready to go to (seems like there's been alot of kids with birthdays this month), cleaning house and trying to create for my etsy shop and my own personal albums. We need more time :) 

Anyhow, it's time for the weekly roundup.... coupons, great tutorials that I've come across and some freebies  (who doesn't love free stuff in this wonderful and expensive world of paper crafting!)

Here's my favorite coupon...


Here are some more for AC Moore..... 


And here we have Michael's


And here's HOBBY LOBBY....

And Joann's... Did you know that they accept competitors coupons too?! 
I just read this
Which is a good thing because I can't find any coupons for them, lol..... 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Next we need some tutorials.... 

Here's a wonderful tutorial on how to make rosettes.... 
Digital Scrapbooking Template Tutorial Part 1
She also gives you the digital template she used for free..... 

3 Ways to repurpose your packaging!

Making Altered Journals and Notebooks with Digital Scrapbooking Kits as Printables 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

And how about them freebies now?! YES!!!!!!!!
You'll go here to get these for making your cards....

lunchbox template
Here to download the lunchbox template....

Here to download the cameo...





Free Digital Issue here!


And someone shared this video with me on twitter.... passing it along. It's about scrapbooking with non-traditional items.....

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! 
Happy Scrappin', Craftin' & Rubberstampin'! 
Emily 

And remember, you can find me all week long here on facebook
and here on twitter
and my ETSY shop :)



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

No comments: