Saturday, September 24, 2011

Little Tiny Envelopes

Well, first off, I apologize for my photos! lol. I have purchased a new camera and as you can tell I am SOOOOOO not used to it yet! and unfortunately there was no light tonight. And it seems like sun is getting scarce here in NY with fall settling in. Anyways.... moving on....

Okay, so I always give a little surprise with all my orders. Currently I am simply adding them inside the tissue paper. Well, I got the nifty idea to make little envelopes to include the freebies in. I wanted to use something "vintag-y" (yes, I made that word up). Soooooo, I took book pages, cut them into 4.5 x 4.5 squares and started folding & gluing! Like I said, forgive the photos :)

Pin It




Fold up one corner like so....... 



Now fold up the other corner on the same side..... 
 


Leave the last corner up. This is how you will close the envelope. 


Then you will open them back up after your crease's are made and add your glue...... 



 Put glue on both sides.........





so now I have cute little envelopes to include with my orders, filled with little surprises! Each one has something different. 


1 comment:

My Honeys Place said...

What a neat idea!!!!! Love it !!