Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Free Teacups Clipart and Digi Printables




These are all created in png format, making them great for laying in your digital products as well :) 
As most of my digis that I share, simply click on the one that you would like to use and then right click and choose "Save As" and save on your computer where you can go back to later and use it.... Here they are... There are a few different variations... 



And here are a few clipart style tea cups... 


  




And some more..... 




And some more.... 



And these are the last of them..... 







Hope you enjoy!!! Feel Free to Share too if you'd like.... 
PU/CU allowed

3 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Oh my gosh...you ROCK, girl! lol~ Gosh, that was sure quick! THANKS for the fun patterns. I will enjoy using these for everything, including hostess gifts and Valentines Day. Your blog is certainly my cup of tea!
shawn

Humble Beginnings said...

Soo stinking cute!

jamsroot888 said...

I like your post this is very interesting information about "Free Teacups Clipart and Digi Printables" Because this is a very unique fact Being a student who values this kind of information, I am grateful that I came to your website today looking for paleontology assignment help
. This essay really caught my attention. If you're a student and ever need homework help, I recommend that you go to this website.