Monday, January 9, 2012

Freebie Tape Strips and Tags

Inbetween creating orders and updating my websites (I'm still so torn between color schemes and ideas.... darn this creative side, lol) I took a break and created some freebies............ I've played around with some tape strips....


Click on download to get all of them in a zip file..........



Here are the tape strips that are included in the zip file........
    

   

    

    

    

      

    

    




And here are the vintage stained tags..... 




Happy Monday!!
Em XO




5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, I love them and so awsome of you to share these for free!

Tonight I'll be sharing these on my blog for sure. The girls will just love them beign free and so darn cute! Thanks again!

www.craftdonkey.blogspot.com

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thank you! And very cool of you to share with everyone :) !! I hope everyone likes them!!!

1CardCreator said...

Thank you, these look like fun!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

You're so welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by today :)

Dawnll said...

I just love those tags-will be perfect for lil gifts.
Thanks for sharing