Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Themed Party Goodies

Well I mentioned before on facebook that I was working on a custom order for an Alice in Wonderland themed party.... I had to get this order out so I took a few pictures really quick with my phone (yes, I know, it is NOT photography, lol) but in order to score brownie points I did try to "perk" up the photos a little bit, lol.










Here's the template for the 8 x 10 sign. I left room in case you would like to add your own text, etc. 


Click HERE to open in a new window and then right click and choose "save as"

And how about a few party tags to go with them?!!!! 


Hope you enjoy or at least maybe get an idea :) 


Emily 



4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Such a great idea! I remember having an Alice in Wonderland party for my daughter many, many moons ago. It was the best party! My daughter always looked like an Alice. We had life size pictures on the wall and a door they could enter...so much fun

Micupoftea said...

Um....I am in love...this is so cool...I am trying not to jump up and down and scare my cat sleeping on my lap right now! lol~
Thanks, Em! :)

Mailee said...

How funny. I'm in the middle of finishing a digital Alice in Wonderland mini album. Love the drink me tag. I can totally use it in my mini. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the free printables.