Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Free Business Cards, Many Designs and Colors

Freeeeeeeeeeeee ... Okay, free business card designs... Do what you would like with them! 
These would also be cute journaling spots too!!!  Or of course tags..... 


How about a sweet, light transparency image of a victorian girl and boy? 


Or this vintage image of a butterly with a blue background... 


Black and white butterfly and a purple butterfly card....
Monochromatic so they are subtle and ready for your text :) 


And here's a pink butterfly card... 


How about this vintage image with strawberries!?
How cute if you have customers or set up at a Farmer's Market during the spring and summer! :) 


And then I have this one with a pretty damask print. I got this paper from PixelScrapper :)


I then created the damask print in teal and then grey.... 


How about a pretty peacock design?! I really like peacock feathers. I always have since I was a little girl.... 


And then I created the same card above in a fun and funky pink.... 
and a pretty bluish teal color.... 


We can't have a business card on my page without having some vintage roses.... 


I then took it and made it into sepia  and then teal.... 


There is a little room on the top of this card with the horse if you'd like something simple like just your name and maybe a web address... Or you can always add your information on the back too!


How about this one with the pretty bird. Lighter transparency for adding your text. Or once again, you can always add it to the back... 


How about this pretty design... I love the black with the light background and the flowers.... 


I also created this floral pattern in teal, pink, sepia and a pretty ocean blue color.... 



And then I created it in a pretty spring crisp green!


A fun chipboard and polka dot print.... Great texture for the background with a nice white spot in the center for you to add all your goodies :)


I then created it in pink and purple... fun + springy colors :) 


How about a textured looking and speckled background? I really love the browns in this one.... 


And two different shades of blue speckled background cards... 


How about a vintage frame! I'm thinking maybe your company or shop name in the top label
What your company is about in the center
and your web address in the bottom label/frame...


I then created it in teal and pink.... 


Then the label in vintage sepia and then with a vintage rose... yes! :) 


And here are some pretty spring daisies! 


And then I made it in light pink
and then the second pink one has actual daisies in the corners....



How about a beautiful swirl pattern? I have one light enough to add your text in black
and then another one where the center is white. Probably more printer friendly too $$$
I added a line all the way around the card for easy cutting :)


We need a little grunge texture don't we?! Well, I created one with blacks and blues
and then a femme pink one... 


Hey scrapbookers! Cardmakers! Need scissors? How about blue and sepia for these two?


And that's all folks! Heading to bed!
Hope you find one that you can use for a business card
place card
journal card
label
embellishment
or tag! :)

Emily 










3 comments:

mallwalker said...

These are all so beautiful, it would be hard to chose one. I only wish that I needed business cards so that I could use one. Wonderful work!

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Thanks for all your hard work offering these freebies Emily. One of the polka dotted frames reminds me of birds' eggs. Appreciate what you offer. ` Abby

Fast Print UK said...

So beautiful & so perfectly designed and amazing work done..Keep it up..!!
Online Printing Services UK