Monday, July 9, 2012

Free Ric Rac Roses Digital Elements...




So I had this vintage white little ric rac rose that I found while looking for my brown and teal little seed beads in this HUGE pile of stuff that I am "going to get to" lol..... I thought that I don't have any of these in my digital arsenal... I proceeded to scan them into my computer and have a blast coloring them... Then I thought that maybe you girls would like them too! So here they are....
The original is the white.... The rest are changed into pretty colors :) 



I hope you can find a color that you can use! XO
Emmy




5 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Unique...love the burgundy! THX~

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Emily - I'm so appreciative of these roses and all the other digi things you create. Love them! Thanks so much for helping me start my morning with a smile. ~ Abby

George said...

These are lovely, thank you so much. George

Lynden Blossom said...

They're Lovely! Thank You!

Anna Elisabeth said...

THank You!!! Love them soooo much! :)