Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Seam Binding Images - Print and...



I bought some seam binding, vintage of course, and it's a mist aqua color.... SO Pretty! I thought I would scan, brighten and share :) You can print it out, layer it onto layouts, cards, mini albums, etc.
They are 600dpi jpeg .... 


And then *of course* I had to make a few other colors for you :D



And then here are just the labels.... One I've whitened out for you to write whatever you would like... 



Hope you have a few ideas! 
XO- Emily 





4 comments:

Nancy said...

Those are fabulous! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

Lynden Blossom said...

Thank You! ;-} ("May love Bind us together...')
Lynden

Margie said...

These would be great for sewing theme cards - thanks so much.

TwinkleToes2day said...

These are great finds - thank uyou for sharing with us.
Love Lyndens idea - very clever :0)