Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Free Printable Victorian Girl in Winter Tags

Okay, I don't like driving in the snow but I sure LOVE looking at it and everything else that comes along with it like the hot chocolate, snuggling with the kiddos and movies!!! Tonight I have some free printable tags.... They measure 2 inches by 4 inches and I didn't add a spot for you to punch the hole just in case you have your own special ideas for what to do with them :) 




Click directly on image to enlarge OR
click HERE to open in a new window and then right click and choose "Save As"

4 comments:

Mailee said...

So pretty. Thanks

Nancy said...

So very lovely, Emily! Thank you very much!...Nancy :o)

Margie said...

These are lovely - thanks so much and I'm with you there on the snow! Lovely to look at (out of the window) but I hate having to drive in it.

Mary said...

I love these adorable tags! Thank you so very much!