Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cherish 2 Page Layout for a 12 x 12 Scrapbook

Here's another layout! YAYE! This one has the theme "Cherish." and I had a little fun with this one. It was pretty fun adding the crepe paper trim to the bottom of those photo mats! I really like it and I know it's not going to be the last time that I do it! :) 

Here's an overall look at the two page layout..... 




This is the two page layout.... It's made for a 12 x 12 album. It has a vintage inspired feel. I have the theme Cherish on this layout and I have made all my flowers for embellishments. I've taken book pages and regular scrapbook paper to create the flowers. I've also made a fabric flower (black) on the bottom left. I love the banner! I kept it simple to not take away from the print of the photo mats. 

First page of the layout


Second page of the layout


The corner up close.....

The photo mat with the handmade flowers, including the black rolled fabric flower.... Do you see the black polka dotted swirls that I've painted!?!

Quick Recap:
On the FIRST page there are two photo mats. On the first photo mat there is a journaling box at the top, flowers at the bottom and has eyelash trim going across the mat. Your photo will slide easily behind. I've painted black polka dot swirls coming off the flowers. On the second photo mat, I've added a banner at the top and behind that, I've added the word/title "Cherish." There is crepe paper ruffles at the bottom of the second photo mat. 

On the SECOND page there are also 2 more photo mats. The banner continues across the first photo mat and this also has eyelash trim. Below I've added more sweet and upcycled style flowers (which are really popular right now) and painted more swirls. The second photo mat has wonderful flowers at the top and crepe paper ruffles at the bottom. There is also another journaling box at the top, which is also lined for easy writing. 



Happy Scrappin!

Emily



You can find me on etsy
You can find me on facebook
and you're here at my blog!

No comments: