Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random Vintage Images, Digi Stamps and Textures



There is absolutely NO method to my madness today! LOL.... It's just a little bit of everything. 


Here are some neat rulers. I've had this ruler for awhile now. Like a long while, lol. I also made it in a few other colors. This is a ruler collage sheet, so simply click on any part of the rulers and then when it opens in a new window, right click and choose save as. 



Here are some neat old magazine ads. They lockets or pendants. I LOVE the old looks. I always remember being a little girl and going to yard sales and getting all excited when I would find old things like this. I am pretty sure that I got that from my Dad. Saturdays always meant yardsaling. It was always fun. I STILL love yard sales, thrift shops, etc. and my kids who are 9 and 10 LOVE to go with me. 



I then colored a few of the pocket watch's






 

And then here are the textures... 



I really love these blue textured papers.. 

 

 

I made these textures about a week ago. I was playing around and trying a few things :) 



And here are a few snippets from the wash boards ad.... 


In Pink...


In Teal...

In Black + White

And Sepia



Here's the Emblem


   










4 comments:

Micupoftea said...

More fun...love the rulers! :)

Dawnll said...

Well you know I pinned it to share
I Love, Love, Love those rulers to flippin cool
TFS

1CardCreator said...

Love the rulers Emily!

Anonymous said...

I love rulers too. I could see using them in so many ways.

Pinned them too.

Any chance you might open your comments to folks not using Google or OpenId's? My WordPress account is a sad little blog.

Michele

p.s. I can't wait until I get my site redesign done so you can see what I've done with your terrific banner!