Sunday, March 25, 2012

Browsing around the internet....

Well, tonight I was browsing online to check my SEO. Where I show up, with what keywords, etc. and what I could work on. Well, while I was doing it, I happened to come across a few posts where I was mentioned and decided to check them out. They're bloggers too, so you may want to check them out....



A while back I did a post with free frames. Well, she used these frames and created a banner with them....

The blogs name is Lars Love and here is her photo.... 
See the bunting/banner at the top with the frames?! How cool is that!!! love it! :) 
It really made me happy to see how someone creatively used these!

You can see all her photos by going HERE
Just thought I'd share her blog and what she made with the free printables! 
Thanks so much! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!


And then right before Valentine's Day I shared the "You're Just My Type" tags and over at Dawn's Craft Corner, she made this sweet card with them!
 

And then cut it in half and used it on this card.... 

 


You can find her post HERE

and here are the free printable tags...
Click download and then when it opens in a new window, right click and choose "save as"
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Emily XOXO




2 comments:

Dawnll said...

How funny to see my crafts up on your blog! lol
I do always show up in Google searches so glad you found them.
I love that tag and know I will be using again and again
Thanks for sharing sweetie

Stampindamour said...

Emily - these are really cute! Love the pink typewriter tags...I wish I had a real one, they sell for hundreds of dollars on ebay, but they sure are so retro and fab! xo

-pamela :)